The following is a list of books that can be in class or can be part of discussion or activities relating to Social Justices issues and calls to action.
- Ordinary Mary’s Extraordinary Deed
P. K. Halliman
- Have you Filled a Bucket Today: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids
- The Making of an Activist
Lekha Singh and Friends
- I Am Not a Social Activist: Making Jesus the Agenda
Ronald J. Sider
- The Butter Battle Book
- One Hen: How One Small Loan Made a Big Difference
Katie Smith Milway
- My Name Was Hussein
If you have suggestions to add to this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.